AN INVESTMENT IN US IS AN INVESTMENT IN YOUR COMMUNITY!
Did you know more than 600 businesses and non-profit organizations comprise the Southtown area? If all of them were members of the Southtown Council, we would be an even more unstoppable force for change and growth in this area than we already are!
Our membership campaign's special offer makes it easy for you to be part of that change and growth. By becoming a new Southtown Council member, you will receive our basic membership for about half the price -- $65. What a great return for a small business investment. Application forms are online.
SOUTHTOWN COUNCIL HIGHLIGHTS AND BENEFITS
- More than $19 million in public improvements leveraged for the area
- Monthly networking and information exchanges for area businesses, institutions, and neighborhoods.
- Representation of Southtown businesses and neighborhoods on zoning and code enforcement matters, crime and security issues, and nuisance abatement.
- Monthly Community Policing Action Cooperative (CPAC) sessions that brings together citizens, business and public safety representatives to address crime issues and take preventative measures.
- Implementation of strategies/projects within the 63rd Street Corridor Plan and the Troost Corridor Plan
- Coordination and support of the Tulips on Troost Avenue Project.
- Annual Directory of Southtown, Waldo, and Brookside listing all its members- a great community resource!
Remember, each new membership helps Southtown continue to be a great place to work, do business, and live. Join hundreds of other businesses that already experience the Southtown Advantage.
We look forward to serving you! Marti Lee, Executive Director